Friday, February 8, 2019

Bangkok Smog

Bangok Smog has become a preoccupation due to the unprecedented air pollution and one can feel it . So those who plan to travel this side , postpone the travel till the quality of air become better . In case you have to be here , reduce the exposure or use a good mask.
Last one week I avoided going out unless it is absolute necessary . Smog needs to be added to the list of disasters .There is so much smog fear and one can certainly fell the uneasiness due to airppollution . I have avoided masks so far as I reduced my time outside . Hopefully by the time I come back to city , it will become better .
THETHAIGER.COM
The Government has conceded to Bangkok citizens about the air pollution that continues to disrupt lives and threaten their health. “The government apologises for the inconvenience caused by the poor air quality and would like to thank everybody for support and cooperation,” said the PM yesterday...

No comments: